SHARING THE JOY OF MUSIC
PIANO - GUITAR - VOICE - DRUMS - VIOLIN - BASS - BANJO - UKULELE - MUSIC THEORY
- One-on-one half-hour classes between student and teacher.
- Located at our studio in Station Place, Werribee.
- $32 a lesson.
SMALL GROUP STUDIO
- Small group half-hour classes between teacher and 2-4 students.
Located at our studio in Station Place, Werribee.
- $25 a lesson.
*Currently only available for guitar or singing
- Online one-on-one half-hour classes between student and teacher.
- $32 a lesson.
*Decent internet connection and device with Zoom installed necessary.
*Classes and prices valid as of 2020.
As students reach certain standards, they may wish to go through the exam system in order to gain qualifications useful for school and university entry. Our students have achieved consistently excellent results through both A.M.E.B. and A.N.Z.C.A.
We also have a number of V.C.E., V.E.T. and university music students who come to us for assistance in preparing for their theory and performance exams.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are moving temporarily to soley online lessons.
- Notice before 9am on day of lesson is required for cancellations or rescheduling of lessons (either by email or by leaving a phone message).
- If insufficient notice is given, lesson will be forfeited.
- All lesson alterations must be made through reception only. Please do not call or text your teacher to reschedule/cancel lessons; this will not count as sufficient notice.
- No cash refunds are given for missed lessons (make-up lessons only).
Notes Music School offers gift vouchers for any requested value, valid for up to a year from the date of issue. These are a great gift idea for that someone in your life who has shown interest in music!
Gift vouchers can go towards lesson fees, the hiring of equipment or any books and merchandise that we stock. They are not, however, redeemable for cash.
Visit us in our studio to pick one up, or give us a call and we'll mail one to you!
If you would like to commence lessons in a particular instrument, but are unsure about whether you're ready to make the commitment to spend hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars on buying the instrument just yet, we may be able to help! We have a limited amount of instruments available for hire by the week.
Contact our reception to see what we currently have in stock.
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate teachers to join our team. If that sounds like you, send a cover letter and resume to with the subject header 'Employment'.
WWCC or willingness to obtain one is a requirement.